Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Went to the Anipal Prom!!!!

As you know, I was part of the prom committee for planning the Anipal Prom on Twitter Friday, June 8. You can see my prom blog here http://www.anipalprom.blogspot.com/

I've never been to a prom. I really wanted to though! I asked this very beautiful girl kitty on Twitter, Mitten @mittenkitty, to be my date. She said yes!!!

On prom night, I got all dressed up. I was really nervous!


Several friends decided to ride together to the prom. We rented this limo for the evening:




I presented Mitten with a corsage to match her beautiful dress:



She gave me a beautiful boutonniere:


We made quite the handsome couple on prom night:



We shared a delicious seafood platter for dinner:



We sipped Moonlight Niptinis under the twinkling stars:



We danced and talked and had a lovely time. We even had official prom pictures taken:



At the conclusion of the evening, it was such a lovely night that I asked if I could walk Mitten home. I walked her home and told her how much I had enjoyed the evening. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her I hoped to see her again soon.

I went home to dream about my wonderful first date and about the beautiful Mitten.



I made sure I telephoned her the next day to tell her what a wonderful time I had, because my mom taught me that boys who don't call the next day are just mean.

Thank you, beautiful Mitten, for a lovely evening.


Love, Truman xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet Truman! That definitely was the purrfect first date. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was a wonderful night. Just wish I could have been there earlier then what I was.

    ReplyDelete