Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm Kreativ!

I received the Kreativ Blogger Award from my pal Herman. I'm so honored to receive this award!


There are special rules that I must follow after accepting this award. I must share 10 things about myself that you all may not know about me. I must also pass this award onto 6 other Kreativ Bloggers.

Here are ten things you may not know about me:

  1. I have no front claws. My previous owners, whoever they were (I don't remember) had them removed. This is one of the many reasons I'm never allowed outside.
  2. My mom gives me my FVRCP vaccine so I don't have to visit the vet. I'm very grateful because the vet's office smells like strange animals. I only have to go for a rabies vaccine when I need it.
  3. When my dad sits down to watch tv, I curl up on his lap and go to sleep. I rarely do that with mom for more than a few minutes at a time, even though I love her lots and lots.
  4. I love to catch mice. We have a really old house so mice come in from time to time. Not only do I catch them, I LOVE TO EAT THEM! Mom sometimes finds dead mice with their heads missing or with bites out of them. The only reason she's ever found any remnants was because she interrupted my meal.
  5. If my mom is working on the computer, doing important things (like tweeting for me or working on one of her books), I always sit nearby and supervise to make sure she's doing everything correctly. She just cannot do it without me.
  6. I don't get people food to eat. Not ever. Mom says I could get pancreatitis if I eat people food. Whatever that is. It sounds like it may warrant a vet visit, so I'm good with that. I'll eat my cat food, thank you. Besides, Mom and Dad are (almost) vegetarians so they eat weird things like tofu and rice cheese. I'm not eating that stuff. Once, I smelled Dad's plate (vegan lasagna) and I tried to cover it up because it smelled like what's in my litterbox. Mom was not amused. 
  7. Our old house has transom windows over the upstairs bedroom doors. Mom used to leave them open for ventilation. She shut them after I jumped up on the ledge and jumped down into one of the rooms that was off-limits. Maybe she shouldn't designate rooms as being off-limits. Just a thought.
  8. I'm a very quiet kitty. I have a meow but I only use it if I'm being ignored or if I've been told 'NO' about something that I've done wrong (subject to interpretation, naturally).
  9. I've always been allowed to sleep in the bedroom with Mom & Dad (and Jaycee, of course). I like to stretch out against Mom's legs and sleep there. She doesn't like it when I wake her up at 5:43 am with the Truman Thigh Nibble, but she still lets me sleep in the bedroom.
  10. I'm not very social with people. They can look at me and maybe touch me (depending upon my mood) but they better not try to pick me up!
Now here's the six bloggers I presented the Kreativ Blogger Award to:

http://georgetheduck.com/
http://katieisabella.blogspot.com/
http://mygbgvlife.com/
http://www.catfoodbreath.com/
http://cokiethecat.blogspot.com/
http://cheshireloveskarma.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey Truman! It's me... Nerissa! Congratulations on that award of yours. Great answers, too. Tweet you soon. purrs

    ReplyDelete